During this pandemic Deyong’s Eyeworld was following state and CDC recommendations of only seeing urgent and emergency care. Starting May 26th Deyong’s Eyeworld has been approved to start seeing routine eye exams again. The safety and well-being of our patients and staff is our number one priority. Patients will be screened for the following and may be asked to reschedule their appointment based on:
* Recent international travel history* Recent domestic travel to areas with widespread COVID-19 infection* Contact with individuals with known COVID-19* Fever, cold, or flu-like symptoms
In accordance with CDC recommendations, we have increased routine cleaning of frequently touched surfaces in our office. We recognize the heightened concern and are doing everything we can to protect our valued patients and staff.
Below are the safety protocols that have been put in place:
- Patients are required to bring/wear a mask
- All office personnel will be required to wear a mask
- Temperature is taken before patients enter the building
- Curbside Check-In
- No additional guests allowed with a patient unless medically necessary
- Encouraging patients to fill out paperwork before arrival to limit the time in the office
- Waiting room chairs spread out at least 6 feet apart
- Shields on every slit lamp and testing equipment
- Sanitizing all equipment before and after every use
- Hand sanitizer stations at each entrance – required to use upon arrival
Wishing you and your loved ones continued health and safety.
We appreciate your support more than ever!